Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Prayer and Praise: For Good and Bad Times...

I am coming to you, Lord, to give you all the praises; for what you have and are doing in my life. You have brought me out of the desert, without a single thirst for water. I am full and I am satisfied with thou Will in my life. In my process of going through a storm, you have strengthen my spirit and natural life for the better. Without you in the midst of my storm, I would have withered away and perished. But you, Lord, never left me alone, to stumble, or fall. I am a new creation, born again in the night sabbath of my soul. I am a mounted up eagle, who's flying beyond this earthly temptation. I am a child of the living God, who made flesh, breath, and life into my body; by your Word. You have made me a fighter and a conqueror, with your hands upon my situations. I see your presence more, than ever. Making valleys out of my mountains, making plains in my paths. I am and always will be an overcomer of anything, the devil tries to throw my way. Because you, Lord, are right in front, on the side, and behind me. Taking every step I make, as a closer walk in your presence and protection. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my cries and thank you, Lord, for always being there to dry my eyes. And according to your Word in Romans 8:38,39: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. So I believe your Word, Lord, and receive it into my life. In Jesus Powerful Name, I pray and praise. Amen and Amen.